BRAZILIAN FUTEBOL ACADEMY
Premier Soccer Academy
2020 BFA Summer Camps
2020 Camps Dates
Camp #1: July 6 - July 10 (Canceled)
Camp #2: July 13 - July 17 (Canceled)
Camp #3: July 20 - July 24 (Canceled)
Camp #4: August 3 - August 7 (Canceled)
Camp #5: August 10 - August 14 (Canceled)
Summer Camp Program
Our coaching staff has created a thorough and comprehensive plan for both the full-day and half-day weeklong camp that includes warm-up exercises and games, coordination, speed and agility exercises, individual skills and group training, field activities, and small-sided games and scrimmages. Examples include, but are not limited to technique, ball control, passing, dribbling, crossing, and finishing. Each day a Brazilian soccer move will be introduced and practiced in a progressive way to be applied in game situations. Our coaching staff has had extensive experience with youth soccer players of ages and levels, from beginners to advanced and looks forward to working with every player. BFA offers excellent soccer training in a fun and safe environment at SDCCU Stadium.
2020 Camp Pricing
- Half-Day Camp (9:00AM - 12:00PM, Monday through Friday; t-shirt included): $185
- Full-Day Camp (9:00AM - 3:00PM, Monday through Friday; t-shirt included): $285 - only $9.50/hr
- Daily Rate (space permitting): Half-Day $45/day; Full-Day $65/day (t-shirt not included for daily rate)
Additional t-shirts: $15 (if available)
2020 Camp Pricing Discounts (discounts cannot be combined)
Receive $20 off half-day camp and $35 off full-day camp for each additional sibling attending same camp.
- New Referrals from Current BFA Participants
Bring a new participant to BFA and receive $20 off same half-day camp and $35 off same full-day camp.
- Multiple Camps
Receive $20 off regular price half-day camp and $35 off regular price full-day camp for each additional camp attended.
Important Camp Information
For full-day and half-day participants, please keep the following points in mind:
- Bring a water bottle filled with something hydrating to drink; drinking water will be available. Please remind your child of the importance of drinking water during the scheduled breaks throughout the day and any time they are thirsty.
- Be sure to arrive approximately 15 minutes early on the first day of the program to allow time to complete the registration process.
- Directions: Enter through Qualcomm main entry gates, then proceed to the right. Continue driving and look for an open yellow gate on the right side of the road (nearing trolley line). Turn right at the yellow gate and continue straight to our field located in the southwest corner of the stadium lot. (http://www.bfasoccer.com/location.html)
- Full Day Players: Bring a sack lunch with something nutritious to eat; we will have scheduled snack breaks and a scheduled lunch time.
- Half Day Players: Bring something nutritious to eat; we will have scheduled snack breaks.
- Lunch, water/snack, and bathroom breaks are scheduled throughout each day and supervised by BFA staff members. Restrooms are located adjacent to our field.
- Apply and bring sunscreen; shade canopies will be assembled.
- Wear comfortable clothes suitable for running and exercising; keep in mind that morning and later afternoon hours may be cooler.
- Wear soccer shoes or soccer cleats; shin guards are mandatory.
*Parents/Guardians, please encourage your child to listen attentively to guidance and instructions from BFA staff members.
Thank you for registering for a youth summer camp at the Brazilian Futebol Academy! We look forward to seeing you on the Pitch! --The BFA team